I'm not sure how old I am here or how I came to own this shiney new tricycle but I love this picture of my dad assembling it for me. It wouldn't be the last time he helped me out. One summer my siblings and I went to Utah to visit my Uncle Dale and Aunt Frances for a few weeks. We hadn't been there long when they took us to a water park. At the end of the day I was burnt to a crisp. I had to sleep with my shirt inside out because the seams were rubbing on my blistered shoulders that night. I called home crying that I wanted to come home. My sweet father got in his car and drove to Utah from California to come and get me. I believe my mother razed him about dropping everything to come get me. Thanks for always being there to fix things for me Dad.-Michelle
1 comments:
Ahhh that little story made me cry. How sweet!
Post a Comment